Thursday, April 7, 2011

Who Would You Wait in a Line For? Or What?

The longest I've lingered in a line has to be between freshman registration day at the University of Ghana and waiting to cast my ballot in the 1996 Presidential Election. It must have been 6 hours apiece.

But, God, I really hate to be held up in any kind of queue for anything. Come to think of it, I wait in 'line' all the time as a lawyer waiting for my case to be called in court. Shucks. Need to change jobs.

What 3 things would I gladly wait in long lines for?

1) Maybe Lil Girl after she's been away for a while.
2) Maybe Obama (or Nelson Mandela), if he will actually exchange a sentence with me.
3) Can't think of anything else.

What about you?

5 comments:

  1. Trotro to the house/office
    ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as Nana Fredua-Agyeman

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. koobi
    2. to get sth for my kids or mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. - waakye (seconded!)
    - to see Christ (want to ask what my life's purpose is
    ...not necesarily in that order)

    ReplyDelete

After writing your comment, please select the Name/URL box below, and write your name in the box, before submitting your comment.