Thursday, August 14, 2008

No-Jabber Day

What mithers the Nokia N Series that terrifies so many of them to just freeze? My four-month old suddenly iced over at a morning meeting, while we were exploring information technology! Usually, you can eject the dry cell, leave it an orphan for a minute, and the phone is fired when you re-insert. Tricks tried, experience employed but, still, phone paralysed!

So, today, I’ve strived and stayed alive sans a running phone, and it is oh sooooo sweet! Nobody has called, or succeeded anyway. I have now up-ended my punishing policy of keeping my phone on at all times. The peace was pampering, and I will be sure to repeat it as often as I safely can. Noticed served!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After writing your comment, please select the Name/URL box below, and write your name in the box, before submitting your comment.